Kelly Elford is an associate attorney and joined Coppinger Carter in 2019. After graduating law school, Kelly worked for Georgia Pacific and Morgan Stanley before getting back into law. Since his return to the legal profession, his primary focus since 2004 has been personal injury law, advancing cases including medical malpractice, automobile accidents, and slip and falls. Kelly and his family have lived in Bellingham since 2008. In his spare time, Kelly is active with his 4 kids, and serves as a Board of Directors member with his Homeowner’s Association.
Lewis and Clark Law School, Oregon, Juris Doctorate, 2003
- Best Oralist, First Year
- Legal Internship, Summer 2002
BYU, B.A. History major, minor in Political Science, 1999.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Student Government
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Washington State Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2019
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & ACTIVITIES
- Washington State Bar Association, 2019 to present
- Washington State Association for Justice, 2019 to present
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Best Oralist, 2000
- Pro Bono Publico, 2020